Liskeard Town Council is inviting quotes for the replacement of fire doors and associated fire stopping works at the Grade 2* listed Guildhall, Pike Street, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 3JE.
To register your interest in this contract please contact Jacqui Orange, Facilities Manager on 07926 571882 or email email@example.com.
The deadline for receipt of quotes is 12 noon Monday 22nd June 2020 and we anticipate work will be completed by the end of September 2020. The estimated value of this contract is in the region of £15,000 to £17,000.
- Expression of Interest Invitation Letter
- Specification (Studio Winter, 2019)
- Drawings and plans (Studio Winter, 2019)
- Combined Design and Access Heritage Statement (Studio Winter, 2019)
- Listed Building Consent Approval (Ref. PA19/07617)
- Asbestos Management Survey (P Davies Consultancy Ltd, 2017)
- Schedule of Works form
- Guildhall Refurbishment Survey