There are currently no staff vacancies available with the Town Council.
Application Form for all employee Job Vacancies
We currently have a vacancy in the Liskeard West Ward following the resignation of Tyler Bennetts. The Notice of Vacancy has full information of the next steps for filling the vacancy. The deadline for the Returning Officer to receive ten written requests from West Ward electors for an election is 24th January, 2020.
Become a Town Councillor
If you are interested in becoming a Town Councillor when there is a vacancy you will need to meet the criteria below.
- he or she is a British citizen, Commonwealth citizen, citizen of the Irish Republic or a citizen of another European Union State.
- has attained 18 years of age, and
- is either:
- in the register of electors for that Parish/Town or has during the whole of the preceding twelve months
- occupied land as owner or tenant
- had a principal place of work there
- resided in or within 4.8 kilometres of it.