Liskeard Town Council services
The Town Council is responsible for the following assets and services.
- Allotments at Pengover Road and Lake Lane
- The Public Hall complex and office
- The Guildhall
- Foresters Hall
- Public Toilets
- Rapsons Skate Park
- Thorn Park
- Westbourne Gardens
Please contact us on this form if you need to report any non-urgent issues to us regarding these.
We often get asked about …
If you ever have enquiries or want to report an issue which Cornwall Council deal with, here’s who to contact:
- Adult over 18 moved out
- Adult over 18 moved in
- Change of address
- Disregard or discount ended
- Missing payment
- Property let – notify us if you are purchasing a property to let or there has been a change in tenancy of a property that you let.
- Report a death – If you have registered the death with our tell us once service, there is no need to complete this form.
- Abandoned vehicle
- Bridges and structures (damaged bridges, retaining walls or structures)
- Fences or barriers (damaged safety barriers or fences on the highway)
- Footpaths, bridleways or byway problems
- Grit bin (damaged or unusable grit bins)
- Hedges and verges (overgrown hedges, verges or trees)
- Highway electrical fault
- Illegally parked vehicle
- Manholes (broken or rocking manholes or drain covers)
- Minor flooding and blocked drains
- Missing street nameplate
- Mud, debris or spillage on a road
- Road markings, signs and bollards (damaged or missing road sign, road marking or bollard)
- Road surfaces (issues with roads, including large areas of uneven surface, depressions, trench failure, edge deterioration, crazing or crumbling road surface)
- Street furniture (damaged or missing benches and seats, planters, bus shelters and street furniture)
- Street works problem
Waste and recycling
If you want to report something that is not listed to Cornwall Council, please use this link contact Cornwall Council or telephone Cornwall Council on 0300 1234 000.