Liskeard Town Council services

The Town Council is responsible for the following assets and services:

  • Allotments at Pengover Road and Lake Lane
  • The Public Hall complex and office
  • The Guildhall
  • Foresters Hall
  • Public Toilets
  • Rapsons Skate Park
  • Thorn Park
  • Westbourne Gardens

Please contact us on this form if you need to report any non-urgent issues to us regarding these.

Liskeard’s CCTV

To view the town’s CCTV make a request via this link:

The Police do not have direct access to the CCTV footage.

We often get asked about lots of other things which are dealt with by Cornwall Council.  If you want to speak to them here’s the numbers for them and their various departments

General Enquiries

0300 1234 100

Adult Care & Support

0300 1234 131

Benefits (& Blue Badges – opt 4)

0300 1234 121

Cemeteries – East area

01872 327 823

Children, Schools & Families

0300 1234 101

Council Tax & Business Rates

0300 1234 171

Elections and Electoral Registration

0300 1231 115

Environmental Health and Licensing
(barking dogs and mess, seagulls)

0300 1234 212

Environmental Management

0300 1234 202


01872 326 762

Fire and Community Safety

0300 1234 232


0300 1234 161


0300 1234 111


0300 1234 151

Refuse & Recycling

0300 1234 141

Registration Service

0300 1234 181

Roads, Transport and Parking
including Buss Pass Applications

0300 1234 222

Safer Cornwall, Anti Social Behaviour

0300 1234 232, 101 or in emergency 999

Trading Standards

0300 1234 191

If you ever have enquiries about any of the items below or want to report an issue which Cornwall Council deal with online here’s the links:



Change of address for council tenants and people who own their own home 

Change of address for private landlord (non council) tenants

Change in circumstances



Feedback and complaints


Councillors & Meetings

Standards Committee – Code of Conduct complaint


Council tax

Moved address or had a change in circumstances

Council tax information for landlords
Notify us if you are purchasing a property to let or there has been a change in tenancy of a property that you let

Tell us once
Notify us of  a death



Problems with a right of way

Illegal use of a right of way


People & Community

Food safety

Issue with a food premises

Food complaint

Food poisoning



Anti social behaviour (Cornwall Housing tenants)

Cornwall Housing comments and complaints

Cornwall Housing housing repair

Private Sector Housing Defect


Planning enforcement

Breach of planning control


Roads and parking

Abandoned vehicle


Road, or pavement

Footpaths, bridleways or byway problems

Hedges and verges (overgrown hedges, verges or trees)

Highway electrical fault


  • a street light
  • illuminated street signs and bollards
  • non emergency issues with permanent traffic lights
  • controlled pedestrian crossings

Illegally parked vehicle

Minor flooding and blocked drains

Mud, debris or spillage on a road


Road markings, signs and bollards
Damaged or missing road sign, road marking or bollard

Road surfaces

Issues with roads, including large areas of uneven surface, depressions, trench failure, edge deterioration, crazing or crumbling road surface


Street works problem


Rubbish, recycling and waste

Dead animal for removal

Fly Tipping and illegal dumping

Full litter or dog bin

Street and beach cleaning 

Including dog poo, leaves and plant debris

Missed rubbish collection

Missed recycling collection

Missed garden waste

Missed clinical collection


If you want to report something that is not listed to Cornwall Council, please use this link contact Cornwall Council or telephone Cornwall Council on 0300 1234 000.